From the Manufacturer
EXP46, hard tension, is a popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. The ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating is bonded to the silver-plated copper wrap wire which is then wound onto a multi-filament core. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. EXP coated silver-plated copper classical strings have a natural round wound feel and sound fresh and bright with a "new string tone" that lasts three to four times longer than traditional guitar strings.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- D'Addario's heavy gauge version of our most popular classical string known for quality, consistency and a warm yet projecting tone.
- Part of the renowned D'Addario Pro-Arte series with highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Hard tension, Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- Corrosion resistant packaging for fresh strings, always!
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA at our New York facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry