NYXL Plain Singles
D'Addario NYXL are made with a completely reinvented wire drawing process that provides more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability. Comprised of high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength NYXL plain steel single strings allow you to play fearlessly. They are available as a 2 pack making them perfect as a replacement string or for creating customized sets.
Available gauges: .007, .008, .0085, .009, .0095, .010, .0105, .011, .0115, .012, .013, .0135, .014, .015, .016, .017, .018, .019, .020, .022, .024, .026
NYXL plain singles let you pick and bend further with the confidence that you strings will keep up with you.
More Punch and Crunch
The NYXL wound strings give you the crunch and mid-range presence to cut through the mix.
Stay In Tune Better
Get in tune faster and stay in tune longer with the improved tuning stability of NYXL.
Throughout rigorous torture tests the NYXL strings stand up to whammy bar dives and bends better than any conventional string.
- .062 gauge NYXL Nickel Wound electric guitar string
- Round wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range - more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Perfect as a replacement string or for creating customized sets
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance