XLB170T is a .170 gauge nickel wound bass guitar string. Perfect as a replacement string or for creating custom sets. Part of the D'Addario XL Nickel Wound string series. D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickel-plated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- .170 gauge nickel wound bass guitar string with tapered end
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Perfect for replacement string or customized sets
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
D'Addario XLB170T SINGLE BASS XL 170 LONG TAPR Bass String 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.