The TR1616... bringing professional networked digital audio to the masses for the first time ever.
The TR1616 is a 16 in/16 out analog to BLU link and BLU link to analog audio converter. By providing a modular yet simple solution, the TR1616 is highly expandable and extremely easy to configure. With 16 precision dbx mic preamps and combo style input jacks, the TR1616 accepts line level or mic level input signals. Configurable in banks of 16 channels, the modular design of the TR1616 allows you to create the digital snake or BLU link network that’s right for you.
As your needs change, additional TR1616s can easily be added to the network, providing expansion of up to 256 channels at 48 kHz (or 128 channels at 96 kHz). And with its plug and play functionality, getting into networked digital audio no longer requires long hours of training and programming. Whether you require additional analog inputs or outputs in an existing BLU link compatible system, a digital snake solution for live sound, or a complete personal stage monitoring solution using the dbx PMC16 personal monitor controllers, the TR1616 provides a professional, cost-effective solution for transmitting high-resolution audio over CAT5e.
Features and Specifications:
- 16 Channels of Analog I/O
- Precision dbx Mic Preamps with Variable Input Gain Control
- 4-Segment LED Input Level Meter per Channel
- +48 Volt Phantom Power per Channel
- 80 Hz Low Cut Filter per Channel
- Polarity Inversion per Channel
- 20 dB Pad per Channel
- Combo Analog Input Jacks Accept 1/4” or XLR Connections
- XLR Analog Output Jacks
- BLU Link High Bandwidth, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- BLU Link Channel Bank Indicators for Receive & Transmit Banks (Dual 7-Segment)
- Supports 48 kHz & 96 kHz Sampling Rates
- Expandable up to 256 Channels @ 48 kHz (128 Channels @ 96 kHz)
- Support for up to 16 TR1616s on a Single BLU Link Ring
- USB Port for Firmware Updates