The Vocalist Live FX is our next generation vocal effect processor with studio quality vocal effects and new Live Adapt™ listening technology. When you're on stage you need the same high performance and superior audio quality you're accustomed to from the studio. The new Vocalist Live FX puts professional studio grade vocal effect processing at your feet on stage. Licensed Lexicon® reverb, dbx® compression, and Automatic Feedback Suppression give you powerful tools to make every vocal performance powerful captivate, and engaging to your audience.
During the performance, the new Live Adapt feature can automatically detect your song's tempo, key, and scale to automatically adjust for the best vocal sound. The Gold Channel allows you to engage the channel strip with the press of a button so you can sound good in an instant. The Anti-Feedback button automatically sets filters to eliminate feedback and help ensure you’re not caught holding the mic while feedback decimates the audience.
Incredible Features Available in the Live FX
- Live Adapt: New performance adaptive technology listens to your voice and the band to set tempo, noise gate levels, and harmony settings.
- Gold Channel: global effect for a solid sonic foundation
- Sound Check: Simple phrase repeater that allows you to record once and play back continuously while you dial in your effect settings or adjust the PA
- True Studio Quality Effects: Although many of our competitors make the same claim, the Live FX uses licensed dbx® compression and Lexicon® reverb. You'll find dbx and Lexicon gear in every major recording studio around the world.
- dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression: using industry leading dbx technology, the Live FX automatically listens calibrates up to 12 different filters to eliminate feedback. Nothing is worse than seeing your audience throw their hands up to cover their ears during your performance. The Live FX works to ensure you never experience that.
Studio Quality Vocal Effects
Harmony, Pitch/FX,Distortion/Filter, Modulation, Delay, and Reverb
Gold Channel Mic Pre
dbx® Advanced Feedback Suppression
70 second looper
Live Adapt™ Effects Control
Simple Preset Editing
Preset Management Software for PC/Mac
Microphone Input Female XLR Pin 2 Hot
Input Impedance 3kΩ balanced
Phantom Power +48 Volts
EIN -125 dBu @ 60 dB gain typical (150Ω source); -128 dBu @ 60 dB gain typical A-weighted (150Ω source)
Microphone Input - Maximum Input Level +18 dBu at minimum gain
Aux Input Connector 1/8” mini stereo jack
Aux Input - Maximum Input Level +20 dBu
Line Outputs XLR electronically balanced
Line Outputs - Maximum Output Level +5 dBu @ 0dBFS
Headphone/Line Output 1/4” stereo jack, 50Ω output impedance
Dynamic Range 109 dB typical, 22 Hz – 22 kHz, A-weighted
Frequency Response +0/-2.5 dB, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
THD+Noise <0.009%, 22 Hz – 22 kHz (mic input to main output) 0 dBu input level <0.006%, 1 kHz, +5 dBu input level
Sample Rate 44.1 kHz
Power Requirements 9 VDC, 800mA, 7.2 W, center pin GND, outer sleeve positive
Power Supply PS0920DC
USB Type USB 2.0 full-speed compliant
Dimensions 7.9” (W) x 9.2” (L) x 2.5” (H)
Product Weight 2.7 lbs.