3000 Series pedals are designed for every drummer. Big on features like dual-chain Turbo drive, bearing rocker assembly, 101 2-way beater and heavy-duty all-metal construction and more, with a price tag thatﾒs in reach for more drummers. We think well-made pedals shouldnﾒt just be for the pros, they should be for all drummers.
- 101 2-Way Beater An industry standard beater with high-impact plastic and felt surfaces to cover a range of musical applications.
- 3000 pedals feature a Bearing Spring Rocker Assembly.
- The Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected. Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW's double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously.
- Steel Base Plate Provides a sturdy foundation and insures nonskid play on carpet and other flooring surfaces play via adjustable spikes and Velcro.
- Dual-chain Turbo drive for ultimate responsiveness
- Bearing spring rocker assembly ensures fast recovery
- 101 2-way beater gives you control over your sound
- Steel base plate and heavy-duty all-metal construction can take the punishment of live performance
- Dual adjustable toe clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected
- Single Post Casting provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat and allows for both independent or simultaneous use of both kick and hi-hat
- Adjustable spikes and Velcro for non-slip action
- Includes convenient clip with drum key