Patented features like the free-floating rotor-drive system, rotating swivel spring and infinitely adjustable cam, are aligned to create a more direct transfer of energy that optimizes the stroke for more power and precision.
The patented 9000 series free-floating rotor drive system allows the shaft to turn independently of the rotor directing energy from the pedal board straight to the beater. The design also uses friction-reducing ball bearings to optimize the already incredibly smooth, gravity-defying action.
The patented floating swivel spring increases efficiency on the down stroke and return stroke, creating less resistance and an incredibly smooth feel.
The 9002 PC features also include an infinite-adjustable cam, allowing the pedal to be easily set from accelerator to turbo drive or anywhere in-between.
The 9002 PC includes a nylon strap and can be easily converted from chain-drive to nylon strap.
The DW 9500 is a heavy-duty 2-leg hi-hat stand. As a part of DW's premium 9000 Series, it sports all the features top drummers and techs around the world insist upon: memory locks for easy setup, plastic tube insulators for preventing rattle, secondary tilter locks, heavy gauge tubing, and more. Drum Workshop's 9500 also offers the patented Double Eccentric Cam, for a uniquely fast and response feel that drummers love. Easing transport, you'll also find a quality uni-body folding footboard on the DW 9500.
- State-of-the-art ball bearing hinge design (U.S. Patent No. 5431081)
- Dual adjustable toe clamp
- The 9002 PC utilizes DW's precision universal assembly. DW is the only company that machines its universal assemblies in-house to meet its strict quality control standards. Drum Workshop's universal assemblies have guaranteed tight tolerances to provide the smooth response that has made the pedals famous.
- The 9002 double pedal includes a molded carrying case.
- The patented single post casting design on DW's double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously.
- Double Eccentric Cam
- Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension
- Uni-body Folding Footboard
- Lateral Cymbal Seat
- Memory Locks on Tube Joints and Base
- Plastic Tube Insulators
- Tallest playing height: 43"
- Lowest playing height: 28"
- Weight: 12.2 lbs.