The DW 9300 is a heavy-duty snare stand, designed with double-pedal setups in mind. The 9300's offset basket lets you position your snare optimally, while maintaining balance. Features a contoured basket that can accommodate smaller 10" to 12" snare drums. You can also easily remove the basket from the tilter, so the DW 9300 supports quick snare changes.
DW's taken input from the world's top drummers and drum techs and incorporated it into their elite 9000 Series of hardware. In the series, you'll find all the features those drummers and techs have been calling for, including memory locks on the tube joints and the base assembly, plastic tube insulators, infinitely adjustable toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters, heavy gauge tubing, and more. For the most professional of needs - studio or stage - you can depend DW and their premier 9000 series hardware.
- Two 1/2"-diameter tom arms and boom cymbal stand
- Plastic tube insulators inside heavy-gauge tubing
- Hinged memory locks on the tube joints and tripod leg assembly
- Countoured basket to accommodate smaller 10" to 12" snare drums
- TechLock, for locking the snare drum angle, with large reset handle
- Basket can be quickly removed from the tilter, for fast changes
- Maximum basket height 28.5"
- Minimum basket height 18"
- Upper Tube: 1"
- Base tube: 1 1/4"
- Weight: 10.1 lbs.