The Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 is a compact, amplified loudspeaker system, which is designed for portable sound reinforcement applications that require maximum portability.
The EV ZXA1-90 audio speaker uses the EV8L, a high output, low distortion, 203mm (8") woofer. The woofer is paired with the DH2005, a titanium diaphragm 1" exit true compression driver. The compression driver is coupled to a rotatable 90° x 50° waveguide for smooth response to 20kHz and excellent pattern control.
The ZXA1-90 loudspeaker is powered by an integrated 800W, 2-channel amplifier module. The amplifier has XLR microphone and line level inputs, as well as an XLR line level output for daisy chaining several amplified speakers or a subwoofer. The biamplified design features steep crossover slopes and woofer excursion protection for maximum output and reliability. A switchable high pass filter allows for use with a subwoofer.
The Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 injection molded enclosure is made from high impact polystyrene for durability and light weight. The handle pocket and pole mount make the ZXA1-90 ideal for many portable applications. The ZXA1-90 speaker enclosure also features a built-in monitor angle for floor monitor applications. The bottom of the Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 features four #8-32 suspension points for permanent installation.
Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 Powered PA Speaker Features:
* Integrated 800W power amplifier
* Biamplified design with transducer protection
* EV8L 8" high-output LF transducer
* DH2005 1" exit true compression driver
* 90° x 50° coverage pattern
* Rotatable horn design
* 123dB maximum SPL
* Selectable high-pass filter for use with subwoofers
* Line and microphone inputs
* Integral monitor angle on enclosure
* High-impact poly
* Built-in pole mount
* Lightweight (< 20 lb.) with integral handle for easy carrying
- strong! Review by jay
Quality Features Value
- powerful for their size Review by DJ_Muntasir
Value Quality Features
The amp has a good amount of power--at least enough for smaller to medium sized venues.
A solid investment.
(Posted on 5/16/2012)
- Loud things come in small packages! Review by djschwin
Features Value Quality