EBS UniChorus - Analog Signal Processing
With the EBS UniChorus you can choose between low noise studio quality Chorus, Flange and Pitch Modulation effects.
The pedal is built with the best analog processing circuitry available. This gives a smoother, warmer and fatter sounding chorus/flange effect, useful both for live and studio performances. Since 2008 the pedal uses true bypass techniques.
Improvements with the new edition
- 3 dB higher headroom
- New analog circuitry with higher dynamics and lower noise.
- Mechanical True Bypass switching
- Nominal Input Level: - 8 dBv
- Input Impedance: 700 kohms
- Bandwidth: +0/-3 dB, 20 - 20 kHz
- Delay Bandwith: +0/-3 dB, 200 - 8 kHz
- Delay Level: mix, min/max, -oo - +3 dB
- Center Delay Time
- Flange: 3 ms
- Chorus: 5.5 ms
- Pitch Modul: 10 ms
- Modulation Depth: min/max, +/- 50% of nominal delay time
- LFO Range: min/max, 0.15 - 7.5 Hz
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4ﾔ (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
- Weight: 480g (1.07 lb.)
- Power Requirements: 9 V DC Regulated, 20 mA max