The Goldsmith is a 100% pure analog, two-in-one overdrive and boost pedal. The overdrive section boasts an extremely responsive tone control along with gain and volume knobs to deliver a vast array of saturated tones.
Voicing allows you to accurately sculpt the critical mid range frequencies. Egnater's signature tight switch provides control of the essential low frequencies. The boost section is versatile and intuitive.
Set the pedal for an ultra clean boost or dial in the perfect amount of grit. Drive tapers the amount of gain in your boost while color shapes the overall tone. The tight switch controls the overall low frequency response.
The path switch selects the order of overdrive and boost. Patch jacks on the rear panel allow you to separate the overdrive and boost into two individual parts.
- Voicing knob and switch to control mid range cut or boost. Select between 2 different frequencies for wide range of tone options
- The drive control in the boost section frees you to dial in just the right amount of grit
- The Patch switch allows you to select the signal chain order of your preference
- Separate boost and overdrive into two totally separate pedals with additional pedal jacks
- Low battery LED monitor with increasing flashing as the voltage drops
- Automatic bypass coupled with high quality sealed relay "true bypass" switching circuits for uninterrupted performance if battery voltage becomes too weak for proper operation
- Level Control
- Color Knob +/-9dB @ 2.5kHz Passive
- Tight switch -6dB/octave roll off @ 110hz
- Drive controls level of distrotion
- Volume and gain controls
- Tone control +/-8dB @ 2 2KHz passive
- Tight switch -6dB/octave roll off @ 110Hz
- Voicing control with frequency select switch
- Switch down: +/-12dB @t 400hz Active
- Switch up: +/-12dB @ 1KHz Active
- O>B = Overdrive before boost
- B>O = Boost before overdrive
- With the boost after the overdrive, the boost becomes a volume/solo boost for the overdrive
- Put the boost before the distortion for even more foot switchable drive and compression
Over Drive Section
Patch Select Switch