The H2 employs new technology without sacrificing the presence and open sound of the best vintage humbucker. This is EMG's "hot-rodded" passive model and is a favorite because it has the power of ceramic magnets in a vintage design. Solid clean tones, full distorted tones, and buttery highs define this versatile pickup. In the Bridge position you’ll get defined high gain lead sounds from the H2-B with no effort. This truly is the hot-rod of the HZ line and will make any guitar sing.
- EMG's exclusive 5-wire Quik-Connect Cable
- Mounting Screws
Options Available: Floyd Rose Spacing. ONLY AVAILABLE IN BLACK.
EMG H2 Vintage Passive Humbucker Specifications:
- Inductance (Henries): 4.53
- DC Resistance (kOhm): 8.4
- Resonant Frequency Hz (1): 2225
- Resonant Frequency Hz (2): 4000
- Z @ Resonance (kOhm) (1): 63.3