The H2 Pickup is EMG's "hot-rodded" humbucking pickup. It features vintage wound coils with a ceramic magnet. This pickup is a favorite because it has the power of ceramic in a vintage design. All HZ Pickups have EMG's exclusive 5-wire quik-connect output allowing any number of wiring combinations, and are fully shielded for a minimum of noise. String grounding is recommended to further decrease noise.
EMG H2 Vintage Passive Humbucker Specifications:
- Inductance (Henries): 4.53
- DC Resistance (kOhm): 8.4
- Resonant Frequency Hz (1): 2225
- Resonant Frequency Hz (2): 4000
- Z @ Resonance (kOhm) (1): 63.3