A larger dynamic mic designed for drums and general instrument miking, with a unique locking pivot mechanism for accurate positioning. Also achieves excellent results on lower frequency applications.
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise: Low frequency bumps and thumps won’t get into the PA
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum: Use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks
- Memraflex grille resists denting: Durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment
- Easy mic placement with locking pivoting head: Achieve ideal mic placement in virtually any situation by pushing a button, pivoting the head into position and releasing the button to lock
- Rich, robust and fully detailed instrument sound: Tuned for rich, well-rounded frequency response for drums and guitar cabinets and exceptional transient response for punctuation
Each ND Series model is equipped with features that are unique to both its price point and its particular application all designed to offer superior sound quality, acoustic control and robustness. At the heart of the new dynamic models is a new large-diaphragm capsule design which takes the technology of the original N/Dym capsule to new levels of sonic performance. Vocalists can select a specific ND Series model to provide optimal results according to venue size and/or stage volume. Sound engineers and musicians will benefit from an easy set-up due to innovative mechanical solutions that solve typical instrument mic placement challenges.