A versatile small-diaphragm condenser with a locking pivoting head. Ideal for drum overheads, hi-hats, close-miked drums, acoustic guitar and piano.
- Premium condenser element: Self-biased condenser element is vividly responsive to sound sources that need a mic which translates transient details very well
- Easy mic placement with locking pivoting head: Achieve ideal mic placement in virtually any situation by pushing a button, pivoting the head into position and releasing the button to lock
- Clean, crisp and detailed condenser sound: Captures all details of percussive and stringed instruments
- Selectable -10 and -20 dB pads: Provides the necessary gain reduction to prevent the mic element from overloading
- Selectable 75 Hz and 150 Hz high-pass filters: Selectable HPF frequencies are strategically chosen to eliminate bothersome low frequencies from the signal path
Each ND Series model is equipped with features that are unique to both its price point and its particular application all designed to offer superior sound quality, acoustic control and robustness. At the heart of the new dynamic models is a new large-diaphragm capsule design which takes the technology of the original N/Dym capsule to new levels of sonic performance. Vocalists can select a specific ND Series model to provide optimal results according to venue size and/or stage volume. Sound engineers and musicians will benefit from an easy set-up due to innovative mechanical solutions that solve typical instrument mic placement challenges.