Produces crisp and powerful vocal tone and is particularly effective in large concert and arena-sized venues.
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise: Low frequency bumps and thumps won’t get into the PA
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum: Use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks
- Memraflex grille resists denting: Durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment
- Present, smooth and detailed vocal tone: Designed to conquer the acoustical challenges common in large stage productions
- Optimized for use in large venues: Reduction of low-frequency room tone through high-pass filtering and boosts and cuts in key high-mid frequencies separate the voice from the stage wash
Each ND Series model is equipped with features that are unique to both its price point and its particular application all designed to offer superior sound quality, acoustic control and robustness. At the heart of the new dynamic models is a new large-diaphragm capsule design which takes the technology of the original N/Dym capsule to new levels of sonic performance. Vocalists can select a specific ND Series model to provide optimal results according to venue size and/or stage volume. Sound engineers and musicians will benefit from an easy set-up due to innovative mechanical solutions that solve typical instrument mic placement challenges.