Exceptionally high gain-before-feedback, particularly effective on extremely loud stages.
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise: Low frequency bumps and thumps won’t get into the PA
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum: Use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks
- Memraflex grille resists denting: Durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment
- High gain-before-feedback: ND96’s structural and acoustical functions allow the mic’s signal to be pushed through an incredibly loud ambient volume without risking feedback
- Vocal presence emphasis switch: A selectable voice presence booster reduces certain low-mid frequency areas and emphasizes key upper-midrange vocal presence areas for a more profound vocal edge when driving the voice higher in the mix
Each ND Series model is equipped with features that are unique to both its price point and its particular application all designed to offer superior sound quality, acoustic control and robustness. At the heart of the new dynamic models is a new large-diaphragm capsule design which takes the technology of the original N/Dym capsule to new levels of sonic performance. Vocalists can select a specific ND Series model to provide optimal results according to venue size and/or stage volume. Sound engineers and musicians will benefit from an easy set-up due to innovative mechanical solutions that solve typical instrument mic placement challenges.