Unique features like One-Touch ClearScanﾙ and EZsyncﾙ make the R300 quicker and easier to set up and use than any other similarly priced wireless system, while its rack-mountable metal receiver, sturdy metal bodypack and handheld transmitters, and remote-mountableantennas are of a build and performance quality usually reserved for the highest-end professional products.This combination of value, professional features, and road-ready ruggedness make the R300 a perfect choice for a wide range of wireless applications, from live vocals and instruments to professional presentations.
The HT-300 metal handheld transmitter is made to withstand the rigors of daily use but still be comfortable in your hand. The PL22 dynamic microphone is the perfect all-around microphone for speaking engagements, singing and emcees. The cardioid pick up pattern rejects noise from the surroundings, helps to control audio feedback, and still allows an experienced vocalist to work the microphone. The receiver for the R300 system is equally at home on a table top or in a 19 inch equipment rack. Rack mount kits and front mount antenna cables are available for the R300 for a professional installation. For applications with up to 4 receivers in one rack, the APD4+ antenna splitter can provide antenna and power feeds.
- Designed for Club Sound, Performance & Sports Venues, and other applications.
- ClearScanﾙ ﾖ find the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
- EZsyncﾙ ﾖ infrared channel transfer from receiver to transmitter for easy and error-free setup
- PL22 cardioid dynamic microphone element for crisp, clear vocals in any application
- Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
- Bodypack with TA4 connector ﾖ compatible with all Electro-Voice lapel and head-worn microphones for easy upgrades
- 14-hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
- 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultaneous use
- Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas enable use with APD4+ antenna distribution system
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack-mount ears and front-mount antenna cables.
- Antennas Flexible TNC 1/2 Wave
- Audio Frequency Response 80 Hz - 18kHz +/- 2dB
- Battery Life 14 hours with (2) AA alkalines typical
- Case Material Metal
- Connector Type 1/4 inch unbalanced, 3-pin XLR balanced
- Controls on/off, Set, Up, Down, Sync
- Distortion (@ 1 kHz, 40 kHz deviation) less than 1.0, 0.4 typical %
- Diversity True Antenna
- Dynamic Range greater than 95 dB
- Element PL22 Cardioid Dynamic
- Power Supply 12 VDC, 500mA max
- Receiver Type Synthesized PLL Agile UHF
- RF Frequency Range 16 MHz
- RF Output 8 mW typical
- RF Sensitivity (12 dB SINAD) less than 1.0 uV
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-weighted) greater than 100 dB
- Squelch Tone code plus Amplitude