The EVH 5150 III is the brainchild of Rock and Roll hall of fame inductee Edward Van Halen and the legendary tone masters of Fender. Combining all the features, quality standards and tone Ed requires and demands of his gear, this all new amplifier sits in a class by itself. This amp gives you very flexible tones that range from clean or crunch to full-out distortion, for limitless inspiration.
EVH 5150III heads and cabinets deliver the holy grail of tone - a truly clean channel, a super-heavy crunch channel and an off-the-scale overdrive channel you simply won’t believe. You get the incredible tones Eddie Van Halen has chased his whole life, as Eddie himself has defined and designed each of the 5150III amplifier’s three channels. An unmistakable look and sound that’s pure EVH. Includes a footswitch.
- Made to Edward Van Halens exacting specs.
- This is the exact amp used in the studio and on stage by one of the only true living legends of the guitar.
- Heavy duty hardware and construction, vertically-mounted preamp tubes with premium sockets. Its rugged and roadworthy!
- Custom made transformers and special biasing help achieve Edwards fabled Variable AC effect.
- Lower-noise preamp circuitry.
- Less hiss & hum than many ultra-high gain amplifiers.
- Preamp designed to add extremely high harmonic content. Makes notes seem to jump out of the guitar.
- Footswitch with color-coded LEDs: instantly select any of the three channels with one button push.
Voltage: 120 Watts
Wattage: 100 Watts
Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
Inputs: One - 1/4"
Auxiliary Input: N/A
Channels: Three - (Clean, Crunch, and Lead)
Controls: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Volume, Channel Select, and Presence for Each Channel
Pilot Light Jewel: Red Jewel
Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
Cover/Grill Cloth: Black or Ivory Textured Vinyl Covering
Amplifier Length: 11.5" (29.3 cm)
Amplifier Width: 29.75" (75.6 cm)
Amplifier Height: 10.25" (260 mm)
Amplifier Weight: 55 lbs. (24.94 kg)
Footswitch: 4-Button Footswitch Included