One of the most popular amplifiers of all time lives again in the ’57 Custom Champ. Renown for its flexibility, ease-of-use and knockout tone, this is the classic sound heard on thousands of recordings. A wide variety of playable tones inhabit this hand-wired performer—from crisp, classic cleans to naturally compressed overdrive that responds remarkably to guitar volume and picking dynamic changes.
- 5-watt hand-wired all-tube guitar combo amplifier
- Single 8” 4-ohm Weber Special Design alnico speaker
- Original 5F1 circuit with newly sourced coupling capacitors and Schumacher transformers
- Single 12AY7 preamp tube, single 6V6 power amp tube, single 5Y3GT rectifier tube
- Dual ¼” inputs accommodate a variety of instruments
- Includes a protective cover
CLASSIC TWEED TONE
Heard on countless recordings since the 1950s, the timeless guitar amp tone of the original-era tweed-covered Fender amps and their descendants really come alive when cranked with remarkable touch sensitivity and sound
SPECIAL DESIGN SPEAKER
This special-design speaker uses vintage-era construction for versatile, highly dynamic tone spanning every sonic shade from clean to mean.
VINTAGE-STYLE YELLOW CAPACITORS
This amp features custom-made yellow coupling capacitors chosen specifically for their authentic vintage Fender tone. In vintage tone circuits they generate extra harmonic content and airiness.
CHROME CONTROL PANEL
In addition to the handsome covering, this amp features the silvery style of a mirrored chrome control panel.
As a special touch, this amp’s handle is carefully crafted from leather. Not only is the handle durable and stylish, the all-leather construction is an authentic detail from our past.
In a nod to our past, the logo badge is a reproduction of the classic badge and font used on our classic late-‘50s tweed amps.
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Normal and Bright)
- Cabinet Material: Finger-Joined Solid Pine
- Handle: Vintage-Style Leather with Nickel Mounting Hardware
- Speakers: One - 8" Weber® Special Design with Alnico Magnet
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5Y3)
- Amp Height: 12.5" (31.8 cm)
- Amp Length: 7.6" (19.3cm)
- Amp Width: 13.5” (34.3 cm)
- Amp Weight: 15 lbs (6.80 kg)