The Acoustasonic 15 amplifier offers exemplary portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and a vocal microphone, with enough simplicity and flexibility for a variety of musical performance and basic public address uses.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Speaker: 6 Inch Special Design Full-Range Speaker
- Inputs: Two (1/4" Instrument and XLR Microphone)
- Channels: Two (XLR Microphone and 1/4" Instrument) with Individual Volume Controls
- Controls: 1/4" Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Chorus. Microphone Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble.
- Headphone Jack: 1/4" Headphone jack
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Brown Textured Vinyl Covering with Black Grille Cloth
- Height: 11.5" (29.2 cm)
- Width: 11.19" (28.4 cm)
- Depth: 7.13" (18.1 cm)
- Weight: 10.5 lbs. (4.76 kg)
- Unique Features: Features Include: 15 Watts of output power, 6 inch Special Design full-range speaker with whizzer cone for enhanced high-frequency response, two channels (XLR microphone and 1/4" instrument) with individual volume controls, Chorus effect (for instrument channel) with level control and on/off switch, Bass, Middle, and Treble tone controls, 1/4" headphone output, Classic Fender cosmetic treatment with brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware for durability and great looks, one-year transferable warranty (US and Canada, other territories may vary).
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
FENDER Acoustasonic 15 Guitar Combo Amplifier 15W 0.0 out of 1 5 based on 0 ratings. 0 user reviews.