Fender Acoustasonic 90 Solid State Combo Amplifier
The Fender Acoustasonic 90 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs compact, powerful and affordable amplification. With its 90-watt power amp, 8” cloth-surround low-frequency woofer and high-frequency tweeter, it packs stage-worthy performance into a lightweight combo weighing only 18 lbs.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Speaker: 8" Cloth-Surround Low-Frequency Driver
- Horn Tweeter: One High-Frequency Tweeter
- Inputs: Two - (One 1/4" and One XLR / 1/4" Combination Jack)
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: Separate Instrument and Microphone Channels with Independent EQ and Effects Controls.
- Controls: 1/4" Channel: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Select, FX Level.
- Microphone Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, FX Select, FX Level.
- Effects: Specially Optimized Effects Include Reverb, Echo/Delay, Chorus, Vibratone and More
- Cabinet Material: Strong, Lightweight 5-Ply Hardwood Construction
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Brown Textured Vinyl Covering with Black Grille Cloth
- Knobs: Brown Radio
- Height: 15.375" (391 mm)
- Width: 19.37" (491 mm)
- Depth: 9.81" (249 mm)
- Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- Other Features: Smart feedback elimination circuit with on/off switch for each channel; auxiliary input for use with a media player; classic Fender cosmetic treatment with brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware. An optional two-button effects select footswitch is also available (P/N: 0064673000)