THUNDEROUS BASS TONE
Updating Fender’s classic design with revolutionary technology and sound, the American Elite Precision Bass is an entirely new beast of a bass. Designed for 21st-century players who push the envelope of tone and possibility every time they play, this bass is a multi-faceted performer with classic style, exceptional feel and versatile, giant sound that leaves others in the dust.
- Double cutaway 4-string electric bass
- PJ pickup configuration; split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup, single-coil all-new fourth-generation Noiseless Jazz Bass® bridge pickup
- Onboard active 18-volt preamp for more headroom with less noise
- Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
- 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard
- HiMass Vintage bridge; new genuine bone nut
- Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks
ALL-NEW AMERICAN ELITE NECK
Designed for 21st-century players, the American Elite Series sports a new compound neck profile designed for comfort and the ultimate playability. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the rear of the neck morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of ergonomic support.
PJ PICKUP CONFIGURATION
This bass combines authentic vintage-style Fender sound with noise-free performance in a unique “PJ” configuration featuring a split-coil P Bass pickup and a Jazz Bass Noiseless Pickup. A quantum leap in pickup technology, the bleeding-edge Noiseless pickups are the pinnacle of our pickup designs, offering crisp, clear cleans and gigantic overdriven tones bursting with pure rock power.
ALL-NEW AMERICAN ELITE NECK HEEL
For improved upper register access and elegantly functional modern style, the American Elite Series' new cutaway neck heel blends into the asymmetrical neck volute for comfortably enhanced playing feel.
NEW 18V PREAMP
The redesigned robust 18-volt preamp cranks up the power for even more signal quality, creating chest-thumping tone with more headroom and reduced noise. Working in tandem with the muscular Noiseless pickups, the new preamp adds a even more tonal versatility to your instrument.
NEW TRUSS ROD ADJUSTMENT WHEEL
The new truss rod adjustment wheel makes it a snap to adjust the instrument's neck relief.
ALL-NEW AMERICAN ELITE CASE
The redesigned Elite Molded Case features body-hugging contours to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument, nested stacking ability for easy storage and more secure transport and TSA latches for increased security.
- CASE/GIG BAG : Elite Molded Case
- BODY MATERIAL : Alder
- BODY FINISH : Gloss Polyurethane
- BODY SHAPE : Precision Bass®
- BRIDGE PICKUP : New 4th Generation Noiseless
- MIDDLE PICKUP : Elite Precision Bass
- CONTROLS : Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- SWITCHING : 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode. In Passive Mode, Only The Volume, Pan and Passive Tone Controls Function. In Active Mode, All Controls Function.
- CONFIGURATION : PJ
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS : 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- BRIDGE : 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- HARDWARE FINISH : Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES : Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- PICKGUARD : 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- CONTROL KNOBS : Knurled Flat-Top
- NECK PLATE : 5-Bolt Asymmetrical
- STRINGS : Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
- NECK MATERIAL : Maple
- NECK FINISH : Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- NECK SHAPE : Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- SCALE LENGTH : 34" (864 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Maple
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 21
- FRET SIZE : Medium Jumbo
- NUT MATERIAL : Bone
- NUT WIDTH : 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS : Black Pearloid Dots
- TRUSS ROD : Dual-Action
- TRUSS ROD NUT : Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment