Fender introduces the American Special Series Telecaster. Everything you want in an affordable U.S.-made guitar is within your reach.
Features include an alder body with gloss urethane finish, 9.5”-radius maple neck, jumbo frets, Texas Special™ pickups, and vintage-style three-brass-saddle strings-through-body Telecaster bridge. The American Special Series—guitars for the times.
Fender American Special Telecaster Electric Guitar Features:
* Series: American Special
* Finish: Gloss
* Body: Alder
* Neck: Maple
* Modern "C" shape,
* Fingerboard: Maple
* Radius: 9-1/2"
* Frets: 22 jumbo
* Pickups: 1 Texas Special Tele Pickup (bridge), 1 Texas Special Tele Pickup (neck)
* Controls: Master volume, master Greasebucket tone circuit, (rolls off highs without adding bass)
* Pickup switching: 3-position blade: Position 1-bridge pickup; Position 2-bridge and neck pickup; Position 3-neck pickup
* Bridge: Original vintage-style Tele bridge with 3 brass saddles
* Machine Heads: Fender standard cast/sealed tuning machines
* Hardware: Chrome
* Pickguard: 3-ply black/white/black
* Width at nut: 1-11/16"
* Unique features: Greasebucket Tone Circuit, 3 Texas Special Pickups, large '70s-style decal, black pickup covers and plastic parts, brass bridge saddles, black dot position inlays, "barrel" switch tip
* 9-1/2" radius
* 22 jumbo frets
* 25-1/2" scale length
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Excellent Review by Mark K.
Features Value Quality