Icon. Not a word to be used lightly. But the Stratocaster is just that. The new American Standard Stratocaster guitars are beauties to behold in sound, look and feel. Fender has kept the hand-rolled fingerboard edges, alnico V pickups and staggered tuning machines for playability, tone and stability, and added several new features, including:
- A new bridge with improved bent-steel saddles and a copper-infused high-mass block for increased resonance, sustain, and deeper dives.
- A new neck treatmenttinted for a richer presentation, with the maple or rosewood fingerboard buffed to a high gloss. The back of the neck still has that great silky satin finish for improved playability.
- A thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance.
- A new Fender-exclusive SKB molded case.
- Two beautiful new finish options, Sienna Sunburst and Blizzard Pearl.
The New American Standard Stratocaster Features :
Finish: Polyurethane Finish
Thinner Undercoat Finish for Improved Resonance
Neck: Maple, Tinted Neck with Gloss Front/Satin Back
Fretboard: Rosewood, 9.5" or Maple, 9.5"
Rolled Fretboard Edges
Number of Frets: 22, Medium-Jumbo
Scale Length: 25.5"
Nut: Melamine, Width: 1.685"
Machine Heads: Fender Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Tuning Keys
Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with American Standard Bent Steel Saddles
Copper Infused High-mass 100% Metal Bridge Block
Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
Pickups: American Strat Single-Coil Pickups
Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1.(Neck pickup), Tone 2. Delta Tone (Middle and Bridge)
Case: Molded Fender/SKB Case with TSA Locks, Glass Reinforced Nylon Trigger Latches, and Form Fitted Plush interior
Accessories: Cable, strap, polishing cloth, trem arm, wrenches
Order Today and begin making Sonic History with this great piece of American Craftmanship!