Fender’s Bassman 115 Neo cabinet delivers the booming bass sound you’d expect from a 1x15” enclosure, and does it with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight design.
Features include a 15” Eminence U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speaker, compression driver horn with attenuator, lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-’60s/early-’70s Fender “blackface” styling and Speakon connectors, removable casters and spring-loaded heavy-duty handles for easier transport. Rated at 700 watts program (350 watts continuous) at 8 ohms.
- Model Name: Bassman 115 Neo
- Series: Bassman PRO
- Inputs: Two 1/4" and One Speakon
- Power Handling: 700 Watts (Program), 350 Watts (Continous) Handling Capability
- Horn Tweeter: Compression Driver Horn Tweeter with 8 oz. Magnet
- Controls: High Frequency Horn Attenuator
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Plated Steel Corners
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Handle: Side-Mounted Steel Flip Handles
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 kHz
- Amplifier Depth: 16.25" (41.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 26" (66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 20.75" (52.7 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: Under 45 lbs.
- Speaker: (1) Fender Special Design Eminence Neodymium 15” speaker and a compression driver horn
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Casters: Removable 2" Diameter Swivel Casters
- Knobs: Black Plastic