The Classic Player Jaguar Special HH guitar turbocharges the time-honored Jaguar model with several thoroughly modern improvements, including dual humbucking pickups, innovative electronics that include a blend-able coil tap for greater tonal versatility than ever, a 9.5" fingerboard radius and a neck pocket with increased back-angle for improved stability and sustain.
OVERVIEW Riot is a versatile high-gain distortion pedal with the sonic characteristics and touch sensitivity of a high quality 100 watt tube amplifier. Riot will transform a clean amp into an authoritative rock tone that inspires all of your favorite riffs.
Riot features an easy to tweak layout which includes Gain, Level, Tone and a three position Voicing switch.??
- ??Dist: Adjusts the amount of gain added to your tone, taking you from classic crunch to high-gain heaven.
- Level: Adjusts the output of the pedal. Riot provides enough level to push the front end of any tube amp into natural overdrive.
- Tone: Shapes the overall tonal response of the pedal, from smooth and warm to cutting lead tones.
Voicing Switch (three positions):?????
- Left: Produces a natural, organic tone that responds dynamically to your guitars volume control.
- Middle: Puts you into high gain territory with a solid midrange, with a tight bottom end.
- Right: Produces a vintage high gain response, with excellent definition.
- Model Name: Classic Player Jaguar Special HH, Rosewood Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model Number: 0141710305
- Series: Classic Player
- MSRP: $1199.99
- Color: Olympic White
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Enforcer Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Enforcer Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: Neck Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Bridge Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Normal/Low Cut Slide Switch
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Screw-In Style Jaguar/Jazzmaster Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Auxiliary Switching: Master Kill Slide Switch, Neck Pickup Humbucking/Single-Coil Blend Control, Bridge Pickup Humbucking/Single-Coil Blend Control
- Strings: Fender USA 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: 2 Enforcer Humbucking Pickups, Adjusto-Matic Bridge, Medium Jumbo Frets, New Neck Pocket Cut Provides Better Pitch, 9.5" Radius, Trem Plate Moved Closer to Bridge to Increase Break Angle and Sustain, Screw-In Tremolo Arm, Black Plastic Knobs and Switches, Humbucker/Single-Coil Blend Controls, Black Plastic Knobs and Switches
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
Suhr Riot Distortion>
- ?Riot includes a number of unique features: True Bypass via a relay, Fx Link remote switching, and Low Battery Monitor. ?
- True Bypass: Riot is true bypass via a relay. This function allows for the remote switching, and the battery monitor feature. The relay produces less popping when switching the pedal on and off. ?
- FX Link: The FX Link connector allows the pedalﾒs switching function to be controlled from an external switch, pedal board, loop switcher, or any other custom interface. FX Link also provides the ability to power up in the On/Off state. ?
- Low Battery Monitor: Riot incorporates a unique battery monitor that alerts the user to low battery conditions. In addition, the battery monitor will automatically switch the pedal to True Bypass if the battery voltage is too low for the circuitry to correctly operate. ?
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 600 ohm
- Power Connector: 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm
- Operating Voltage: 4V to 18V (nominal 9V)
- Maximum Voltage: 20Vdc
- Reverse Battery Protection: yes
- Over Voltage Protection: yes
- Current Consumption: 8mA
- Estimated Battery Life: 75 ﾖ 100 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 4.875ﾔ Width x 3.875ﾔ Depth x 1.375ﾔ Height
- Weight: One pound
- FX Link Connector: 1/8ﾔ stereo
- FX Link max Voltage: 3.3Vdc
- Shield ? Tip: Activate Mid Boost
- Shield ? Ring: Activate Boost
- ROHS Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approvals: N/A