Deluxe instruments deliver all the nostalgia of classic Fender plus some stage- and studio-friendly extras. Fresh looks, modern electronics and distinct vibes give each instrument a character and functionality that’s all its own.
Have A Real Good Time
With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. Packed with a wide-ranging variety of tones, ranging from tough, wiry single-coil spank to a high-output sound that’s perfect for searing leads, this guitar is versatile enough to handle anything you throw at it with style. It’s the perfect instrument for a performer who demands sonic flexibility and the ability to easily switch sounds at the drop of a hat.
- Double cutaway electric guitar
- Three Vintage Noiseless™ Strat pickups
- V6 switch and preamp adds six extra tonalities
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles
- 12”-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking tuning machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
VINTAGE NOISELESS PICKUPS
These pickups produce all the brilliant pristine, well-defined tone of vintage single-coil Strat pickups, with no hum.
12” FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12”, is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25” radius and a modern 9.5” radius. Feels notably flat even though there’s still slight curvature—great for bending notes without fretting out.
TWO-POINT TREMOLO BRIDGE WITH VINTAGE-STYLE SADDLES
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with vintage-style saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment, along with an extra touch of original-era authenticity
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
This instrument features locking tuning machines for increased tuning stability and easy restringing
The V6 switch and preamp adds six extra tonal variations that can be accessed almost instantly, ranging from mild to wild. This control is cleverly disguised as a tone control, maintaining the guitar’s authentic Strat style.
The pushbutton S-1 switching presents special pickup and wiring modifications for even more tonal versatility. On this instrument, the S-1 switch is built into the master volume control knob and bypasses the preamp and V6 switch for traditional pickup-only sounds.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Master 6-Position V6 Rotary Tone Switch, Master Tone
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Special Electronics: The 6-position V6 rotary switch utilizes the onboard preamp to provide 6 distinct tone settings ranging from wiry single-coil to scorching lead. The S-1 Switch bypasses the preamp completely.
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)