Classic 70's Strat Design
While the features on this guitar are about as modern as you can get on a Strat the look is still very 70's. With its slightly flatter body and oversized headstock this guitar still wears its history proudly while realising that there is a lot that has been improved in recent years.
Normally the Fender Noiseless pickups are only available on some of the highest end USA made guitars but now they have made their way to Mexico. Fitted in this guitar you have a set of the classically voiced Vintage Noiseless pickups that combine real vintage single coil tones without any of that annoying buzz or hum that you get on regular single coils.
In the bridge position you get something a bit different with a Twin Head Vintage humbucking pickup. This allows you to get much hotter tones with a rounder midrange that suits some heavier styles. This can then be switched to just activate the rear coil for true single coil tones in all positions.
As they are improving all of the electronics why not take a look at the hardware as well! So now this guitar has a more modern 2 point synchronized tremolo which matches classic saddles with modern performance. Combine that with an asymmetrical neck plate for better neck access and locking short pole machine heads and you have a really stable guitar without the limitations of older designs.
- Double cutaway electric guitar
- Single Twin Head Vintage humbucking pickup (bridge); two Vintage Noiseless Strat pickups (neck and middle)
- S-1 switch to select rear coil of the humbucking bridge pickup
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles
- 12”-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking short-post tuning machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Bridge Pickup: Twin Head Vintage Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch on Volume Control Selects Rear Coil of Bridge Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic