Deluxe instruments deliver all the nostalgia of classic Fender plus some stage- and studio-friendly extras. Fresh looks, modern electronics and distinct vibes give each instrument a character and functionality that’s all its own.
Two For OneFat, hard-rockin’ sound and elegant Fender style unite in the Deluxe Strat HSS, a versatile tone machine with power to spare. The rich, warm humbucking bridge pickup adds a touch of thickness to the instrument’s voice, while special electronics ensure traditional Strat tone is close at hand; ready to go at a moment’s notice. A time-tested performer on stage and in the studio, this graceful performer with smooth, comfortable playing feel will easily handle any sonic needs that arise.
- Double cutaway electric guitar
- Single Twin Head Vintage humbucking pickup (bridge); two Vintage Noiseless Strat pickups (neck and middle)
- S-1™ switch to select rear coil of the humbucking bridge pickup
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles
- 12”-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking tuning machines
HSS PICKUP CONFIGURATION
For a dose of hot vintage-sounding tone, a rich-sounding Twin Head Vintage humbucking pickup is situated at the bridge, for high-octane tone with plenty of output and sustain. Plus, the Vintage Noiseless neck and middle pickups produce all the brilliantly pristine, well-defined tone of vintage single-coil Strat pickups, with no hum.
12” FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12”, is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25” radius and a modern 9.5” radius. Feels notably flat even though there’s still slight curvature—great for bending notes without fretting out.
TWO-POINT TREMOLO BRIDGE WITH VINTAGE-STYLE SADDLES
This Stratocaster guitar features a two-point tremolo bridge with vintage-style saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment, along with an extra touch of original-era authenticity.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
This instrument features locking tuning machines for increased tuning stability and easy restringing.
The pushbutton S-1 switching presents special pickup and wiring modifications for even more tonal versatility. On this instrument, the S-1 switch is built into the master volume control knob and selects the rear coil of the humbucking bridge pickup for classic single-coil Strat tone.
PEARLOID DOT INLAYS
The fingerboard of this Stratocaster guitar is adorned with elegant pearloid dot inlays.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Twin Head Vintage Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSS
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch on Volume Control Selects Rear Coil of Bridge Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag