Fender unveiled its “Tweed” series amps to great success and acclaim in 1993. The concept: What if a great old collectable 1950s Deluxe or Bassman® was customized with channel switching and reverb?
Behold the Reissue Blues Deluxe—a vintage-style tube amp with “boutique” tone at a great price that many a pro rock, country and blues player has used to superb effect. While its newer cousin, the Hot Rod Deluxe, has many modern refinements, more and more enthusiasts continue to request the warm tone, unique circuitry, classic features and sharp look of the original version.
Accordingly, the Reissue Blues Deluxe sends 40 watts of juice into a single 12” Special Design Eminence® speaker, fueled by two 6L6 output tubes and three 12AX7 preamp tubes. Its two channels, “normal” (with bright switch) and “drive,” are voiced for classic blues, country and rock; other features include Fender spring reverb, an effects loop and two-button channel footswitch. The great look includes tweed covering, “chicken head” pointer knobs and a chrome control panel.
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue 40W 1x12" Combo Amp Features:
• All-tube preamp and power amp
• 12" special-design Eminence speaker
• Dual selectable channels (Normal and Drive)
• Independent Gain and Master controls in the Drive channel
• Bright switch for Normal channel
• Effects loop
• Chrome panel
• Vintage chicken-head knobs
• Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive select switch, Drive, Volume, Bright, Standby
• Genuine tweed covering
• Tube complement: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6, SS rectifier
• Includes footswitch
• 23-1/2"W x 18-3/4"H x 10-1/2"D
• 45 lbs.