The world's best-selling amplifier series is back with new features, a new look and all the flexibility you've come to expect from a Fender Mustang. The new Fender Mustang V.2 amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle, including five new amp models, five new effects and intelligent pitch shifting. The new Mustang Series features USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software, letting your musical creativity and imagination run wild.
- Speaker: 1-8" Fender Special Design Speaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Output Power: 20 Watts
- Inputs: One 1/4" Instrument
- Channels: One Channel (with 24 Presets)
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Modulation Select, Delay/Reverb Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Height: 14.5" (36.83 cm)
- Width: 15.5" (40 cm)
- Depth: 7.6" (19.3cm)
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Other Features: Eighteen amp models including five new ones, such as 57 Twin, and 60s Thrift; 24 onboard presets (unlimited storage with computer); additional new effects including big fuzz, green screamer and intelligent pitch shifting (with even more available through Fender FUSE); new low-noise power amp platform; chromatic tuner; USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output; auxiliary input for media player; Fender FUSE application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content; Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTube Fender LE edition with free Fender FUSE editor/librarian software for Mac and PC (makes Mustang ideal for guitarists new to digital recording).