The world's best-selling amplifier series is back with new features, a new look and all the flexibility you've come to expect from a Fenderﾮ Mustang. The new Fender Mustang V.2 amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle, including five new amp models, five new effects, intelligent pitch shifting and XLR stereo outputs in Mustang models III, IV and V. The new Mustang Series features USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software, letting your musical creativity and imagination run wild.
- Model Name: Mustang III (V.2), 120V
- Model Number: 2300300000
- Series: Mustang
- MSRP: $439.99
- Color: Black
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master; Data Wheel; Soft Keys for Amp Select, Stomp Edit, Modulation Edit, Delay Edit, Reverb Edit, Utility, Save, Exit, and Tap/Tuner
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Channels: One
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 10.75" (27.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 20.5" (52.1 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.75" (45.1 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- Speaker: One - 12" Celestion G12T-100
- Unique Features: Seventeen high-quality Fender and other amp models including five new ones, such as ﾒ57 Twin and ﾑ60s Thrift; a full palette of effects including reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser, with additional new effects including Big Fuzz, Green Screamer and intelligent pitch shifting (with even more available through Fender FUSE); 100 onboard factory and user presets; two stereo XLR outputs, headphone output and auxiliary input; new low-noise power amp platform; chromatic tuner; expression pedal capabilities (p/n 2301050000); ﾓBlackfaceﾔ treatment and top-load front control panel; USB connectivity for high-quality, low-latency audio output and interface with free Fender FUSE PC application; Fender FUSE application for on-screen parameter control, deep editing, unlimited preset storage, online patch swapping and easy firmware upgrades (Fender FUSE community includes chat forums, preset trading, and additional content from Fender and artists); Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTube Fender LE edition with free Fender FUSE editor/librarian software for Mac and PC (makes Mustang ideal for guitarists new to digital recording).