Fender revolutionizes the recording industry by empowering a new generation of mobile-minded producers and engineers with the world’s first truly portable world-class studio monitoring system — Passport® Studio.
Monitoring consistency is a key factor in producing mixes that translate properly from system to system. With the advent of powerful portable recording workstations and the increasing convenience of fully “in he box” audio production, the need for highly portable and accurate studio monitors is now more important han ever. Enter Passport Studio.
Passport Studio houses a world-renowned FOCAL® driver set in a portable, protective and meticulously uned enclosure, complemented by convenient front panel controls and connectivity. Travel from tracking o mixing sessions down the street or across the country, with complete confidence that your monitors will arrive unharmed.
Fender Passport Studio — “World-class monitoring made portable” — Powered by FOCAL®.
- Series: Passport®
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Speaker: Two- FOCAL® 5” Polyglass Cone Woofers
- Impedance: 8ohms
- Inputs: Two - Balanced 1/4” TRS Inputs
- Auxillary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8"Stereo
- Speaker Jack: 1/4"
- Cabinet Material: Protective, Injection-Molded Outer Housing
- Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Width: 29" (73.66 cm)
- Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96 kg)
- Output Power: 150 Watts
- Horn/Tweeter: Two- FOCAL® Aluminum/Magnesium Inverted Dome Tweeters
- Controls: Level, Bass and Treble Room Correction Switches OtherFeatures: Interlocking cabinets with handle grip for driver protection and extreme portability, front-ported enclosures, universal voltage power supply, built-in cable storage, magnetic rear doors, supports 110V-240V operation.