Portable Power - Experience revolutionary Fender® sound in a easily portable package that’s ideal for DJs, schools, houses of worship, solo performers, businesses or small-to-medium sized venues with the Fortis F-12BT 12” active two-way powered speaker. Combining the power of streaming technology and versatile design with user-friendly features, the F-12BT is 1,300W of Fender’s musical “art and science” engineering packed into a lightweight package.
- Two-way full range active loudspeaker; 1,300W
- 3 input channels
- High-quality stereo Bluetooth
- 40°x90° dispersion pattern
- M10 rigging points, 35mm pole socket with two mounting angles
- 9-ply voidless plywood enclosure; powder-coated perforated steel grille
- Optional cover (p/n 7710513000) available
- In an especially convenient and versatile touch, Fortis Series speakers feature high-fidelity Bluetooth connectivity for easy streaming of wireless audio from mobile devices.
- For increased flexibility onstage, Fortis Series speakers’ trapezoidal enclosure provides two discrete angles, making it perfect for use as a floor monitor.
- Fortis Series speakers include three flexible input channels to accommodate a variety of input sources. Two balanced stereo 1/4”-XLR combo connectors along with 3.5mm and wireless Bluetooth connections allow you to connect almost any modern audio source. Match your audio signal perfectly to the channel with volume and operating level controls.
- Fortis Series speakers offer a plethora of mounting options, including traditional M10 rigging points and a 35mm pole socket. The socket’s two mounting angles allow you to precisely aim the speaker at the audience, ensuring full coverage.
- <p>Fortis Series speakers offer rugged electronics with on-demand forced-air cooling, oversized heat sinks and a large thermal margin for challenging situations, avoiding thermal-induced circuitry failures or overloads.</p>
- Fortis Series cabinets are ruggedly designed to handle the rigors of the road, featuring a 9-ply void-free plywood enclosure and a long-lasting, durable, powder-coated perforated steel grille.
- 3 Channel / Bluetooth Stereo
- Two (2) Balanced 1/4" - XLR Combination and One (1) 3.5 mm Mini Input
- Low Frequency EQ:
- 4-Position LF Boost / Flat / Mon / Ext Sub Switch
- High-Mid Frequence EQ:
- 3-Position HF Boost /Mid Boost / Flat
- Stereo, High-Fidelity
- Two (2) Balanced XLR Line/Extension Output
- 9 Ply (15 mm) voidless plywood with durable paint coating
- 3 X Flush-mounted ergonomic cup handles
- Pole Socket:
- 35 mm with Vertical and 7.5 Degree Downward Angles
- M10 Suspension Points
- Recommended Cover:
- P/N: 7710513000, Fortis 12 Cover, Black
- Speakers: One - 15" Cone Transducer
- LF Transducers: 12" Cone Transducer
- HF Transducers: 1.75" Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Amp Height: 25.5" (64.9 cm)
- Amp Length: 15.15" (38.5 cm)
- Amp Width: 15" (38 cm)
- Amp Weight: 43 lbs. (19.5 kg)
- Speaker Type:
- Powered 2-Way, Full-Range
- Frequency Response:
- 47 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum Output Level:
- 135 dB
- Coverage Pattern:
- 90 degree (H) x 40 degree (V)
- On-Demand Fan
- Voltage Requirements:
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz