The recently released and highly acclaimed Fender Road Worn Series have arrived at ProAudioLand!
The first Fender workhorse -- the original road warrior guitar!
Fender's long road begins with the Telecaster, a guitar that amazingly looked even cooler and handled even better the more players heaped wear-and-tear on itgreat when brand-new but positively phenomenal with a few thousand miles on it.
Fender's new maple-fretboard Road Worn '50s Tele delivers that aged look and feelbuilt to look, sound and feel like it has survived half a century, designed with 1950s specs, including a nitrocellulose-lacquer finish, and supercharged with Tex-Mex pickups and 6105 frets.
The Road Worn 50s Telecaster Features:
- 2-Color Sunburst,
- Blonde (Satin Lacquer Finish)
- Alder on (303) 2-Color Sunburst
- Ash on (307) Blonde
- 1-Piece Maple Neck, C Shape (Urethane Finish)
- Maple Fingerboard, 7.25 Radius (184 mm)
- 21 '6105' Narrow Jumbo Frets
- 2 Tex-Mex Tele Single-Coil Pickups with Alnico Magnet Pole Pieces
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- 3-Position Pickup Switching Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickup
Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Vintage Style 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Fender/Ping Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Chrome Hardware
- 1-Ply White Pickguard, (5-Hole)
- 25.5 (648 mm) Scale Length
- Width at Nut : 1.650 (42 mm)
- Deluxe Gig Bag Included
Distressed Body, Neck, and Hardware Creating an Aged Appearance,
Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut.
Fender Standard Tension ST250R, Nickel Plated Steel Strings
Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)