Squier Affinity Series guitars are the best value in electric guitar design. The Affinity Series Telecaster is a solid Squier player, and new for 2013 are a two-color headstock logo, three-ply white/black/white pickguard, and eye-catching Lake Placid Blue, Metallic Red, Brown Sunburst and Gun Metal Gray finishes. Other features include two single-coil pickups with three-way switching, smooth-playing rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, and six-saddle top-load bridge.
MXR M78 M 78' Badass Distortion Crunch Guitar Pedal M-78
The first in a line from the MXR Custom Badass design team, the MXR Custom Badass ?78 Distortion is a factory-modded pedal that roars with huge amp stack tones and old school tube amp-like distortion.
We took a classic distortion circuit and hot-rodded it to the next level for over-the-top soaring leads and rich, saturated rhythms. With only three knobs, dialing in Badass tone is a cinch. The CRUNCH button allows you to choose between two different modes of diode and LED clipping, boosting the harmonic content of the distortion.
The '78 Distortion's wide open amp-like sound sounds great whether it's in front of a clean amp, a slightly dirty amp, or a full on overdriven amp. Under the hood, this high performance machine features top notch circuitry and hardware meant for a lifetime of use.
Custom Badass '78 Distortion M78
- A hot-rodded classic circuit.
- Roars with huge amp stack tones and old school distortion.
- Delivers soaring leads and rich, saturated rhythms.
- CRUNCH button boosts harmonic content of distortion.
- Model Name: Affinity Telecaster
- Series: Affinity
- Color / MSRP* / Part # : Butterscotch Blonde / $279.99 / 031-0203-550
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Nut Width: 1.6? (40.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Tele Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Top-Load Tele Bridge
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: "Top Hat" Style Switch Tip
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Black Plastic Parts, Top Hat Switch Tip, Black Silkscreen Logo, Dot Position Inlays
- Control Knobs: Chrome Dome Style