In the early years of Fender, the Telecaster quickly became an everyman?s guitar because of its versatile sound, ease of playing and reasonable cost. The Classic Vibe Telecaster ?50s in Butterscotch Blonde delivers on that original promise. Features include a gorgeous new Butterscotch Blonde finish on a pine body, and a vintage-tint gloss fast-action maple neck with 21 medium-jumbo frets and modern 9.5? Fingerboard radius. Setting this guitar apart from its Classic Vibe Telecaster ?50s Vintage Blonde brother is a custom set of alnico 5 single-coil pickups that provide warmth and clarity and enough punch for country, blues, rock and jazz.
MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay
Go from crisp "bathroom" slap echoes to epic, Gilmouresque delays with the MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay. Featuring 600ms of delay time with optional modulation, and a three-knob layout that controls Delay, Mix, and Regen. In addition, there are two internal trim pots that offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options. All done by a completely analog audio path for authentic rich, warm analog delay?made possible only by old-school analog bucket brigade technology.
Power: Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter or Single 9 volt battery Not Included
Carbon Copy Analog Delay M169
- Takes you from crisp "bathroom" slap echoes to epic, Gilmour-esque delays.
- Completely analog audio path is made possible by old-school bucket brigade technology.
- Model Name: Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
- Model Number: 0303027550
- Series: Classic Vibe
- MSRP: $579.99
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body Material: Pine
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Switch Tips: Barrel Style
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: "C" Shape Maple Neck, Domed Knurled Chrome Control Knobs Vintage Tinted Neck, Black Dot Position Inlays, Gold Squier Logo, Original Barrel Switch Tip, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome