Squier is very proud to introduce its new Telecaster Bass, which presents an exciting new sonic and stylish twist on a long-familiar design.
Its time-honored body and headstock shape are well balanced by a comfortable medium scale length (32"") that will appeal to bassists and guitarists alike. Remarkable tonal versatility comes from a single powerful Duncan Designed PB-102 SCPB single-coil pickup and three-way switching among special tone circuits, which feature a modern bass sound (middle switch position, volume and tone controls), softer ""double bass"" sound (neck switch position, volume control only) and authentic tic-tac ""baritone"" sound (bridge switch position, volume control only).
Other distinctive features include black ""barrel"" switch tip, knurled chrome control knobs, vintage style bridge with two brass saddles, vintage-style tuners and strap buttons, and single-ply pickguard.
- Model Name: Vintage Modified Telecaster Bass
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Telecaster Bass
- Neck Shape: ""C"" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Nut Width: 1.7"" (43.2 mm)
- Scale Length: 32"" (81.28 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: 1 Single-Coil Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Duncan Designed PB-102 Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- Pickup Switching: Position 1: Special Tone Circuit- ""Baritone"" - (No Tone Control), Position 2: Modern Bass (Volume and Tone Control), Position 3: Special Tone Circuit - ""Double Bass"" - (No Tone Control).
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 2 Brass Barrel Saddles, Vintage Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Chrome
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style Switch Tip
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Unique Features: Telecaster shape body and headstock. 32 inch scale length. 2 brass barrel saddles, vintage style bridge. Duncan Designed single-coil pickup PB-102 SCPB with ""Duncan Designed"" logo. Special tone circuits for switch positions 1 and 3 (volume control only). Position 2 has volume and tone control.
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome