The Standard Stratocaster guitar offers legendary Fender tone with classic styling. Features include three single-coil pickups, synchronized tremolo with high-mass bridge block, tinted neck, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, parchment pickguard and ?70s-style headstock logo.
MXR M78 M 78' Badass Distortion Crunch Guitar Pedal M-78
The first in a line from the MXR Custom Badass design team, the MXR Custom Badass ?78 Distortion is a factory-modded pedal that roars with huge amp stack tones and old school tube amp-like distortion.
We took a classic distortion circuit and hot-rodded it to the next level for over-the-top soaring leads and rich, saturated rhythms. With only three knobs, dialing in Badass tone is a cinch. The CRUNCH button allows you to choose between two different modes of diode and LED clipping, boosting the harmonic content of the distortion.
The '78 Distortion's wide open amp-like sound sounds great whether it's in front of a clean amp, a slightly dirty amp, or a full on overdriven amp. Under the hood, this high performance machine features top notch circuitry and hardware meant for a lifetime of use.
Custom Badass '78 Distortion M78
- A hot-rodded classic circuit.
- Roars with huge amp stack tones and old school distortion.
- Delivers soaring leads and rich, saturated rhythms.
- CRUNCH button boosts harmonic content of distortion.
- Model Name: Standard Stratocaster
- Series: Standard
- Color / MSRP* / Part # : Arctic White / $669.99 / 014-4602-580
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Maple Fingerboard - Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Nut Width: 1.650? (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Parchment Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic