The Super Champ X2 Head offers great low-power tube sound in compact design that presents the same great features as its 15-watt, dual-channel combo sibling. Itﾒs designed for use with the new SC112 Enclosure or other 8-ohm speaker enclosure.
Made in Ensenada, Mexico, the Super-Champ X2 Head features a voicing knob for selection of 16 different amp types (Tweed, Blackface, British, Hot Rod, metal and more), 15 effects with level control, dual-channel switching (footswitch optional), tap tempo control for precise delay time adjustment, 1/4ﾔ line output and USB output for speaker-emulated digital recording. Fender FUSEﾙ software (available as a free download) allows even more tonal versatility, with customization of amp voicing and effects defaults, effects parameters deep editing, and online access to free Fender community content.
- Model Name: Super Champ X2 HD
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Controls: Volume 1, Channel Select, Gain, Volume 2, Voice, Treble, Bass, F/X Adjust, F/X Select, Tap
- Amplifier Length: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 18.5 lbs. (8.4 kg)
- Effects: Vibratone, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Unique Features: 15 Watt tube power amp with two 6V6 tubes, 12AX7 preamp tube, Voicing knob with 16 different amp types (Tweed, Blackface, British, Metal, etc.), Two channels with channel-switching format (optional footswitch available, P/N 0073858000), 15 effects with effects adjust control, TAP tempo control for delay time/modulation rate adjustments, External speaker capability, 1/4" Line output, USB output for speaker-emulated digital recording, Software (free download) allows additional flexibility.
- Footswitch: Optional Footswitch Available (P/N 007-1359-000)