Fender brings you the authentic sound of the Hawaiian Islands with its first-ever series of ukulele models.
Ukuleles are enjoying renewed popularity, with exquisite sounds and designs that are a far cry from mere musical toys.
Originally built by Portuguese immigrants to the Hawaiian Islands in the 1880s, the small guitar-like instruments produced a lilting sound that instantly evoked the lush South Pacific atmosphere of their island homeland.
Fenders three new tenor-style ukulele models offer finely crafted sound and construction; they too instantly evoke the sound and spirit of Hawaii, with a dash of traditional Fender mojo for good measureeach one features the distinctive Fender Telecaster guitar headstock shape, unique body shapes and bracing patterns designed exclusively for Fender, a Fender ukulele gig bag and an instruction book to get you started.
This one, the Fender Ukulele Hauoli, comes from the Hawaiian word for happy, and is a basic model with sturdy laminated mahogany construction and a satin finish.
The Fender Ukulele Hau'oli Features:
- Tenor Ukulele Body Style
- Natural Color (Polyurethane Finish)
- Satin Finish (Polyurethane)
- Laminated Mahogany Top
- Scalloped Fan Bracing
- Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 19 Frets
- Rosewood Bridge
- Die-Cast Machine Heads with Vintage Style Buttons
- 17 (432 mm) Scale Length
- Body Depth : 2.75" (69.85 mm) to 3" (76.2 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.38 (35 mm)
- Width at Heel: 3" (76.2 mm)
- Strings GHS Hawaiian Ukulele Tenor (1-A, 2-E, 3 Wound-C, 4-G)
- Accessories Included: Gig Bag & Ukulele Instruction Book
- Telecaster Guitar Headstock Shape
- White Dot Position Inlays
- Urea Saddle
- Gold Silkscreened Fender Logo
- Acrylic Abalone Rosette
- Black Body Binding
<strong>ORDER YOURS TODAY AND CREATE YOUR OWN ISLAND VIBES WITH FENDER!</strong>