Genuine U.S.-made Fender Jazz Bass guitar alder body routed for a traditional SS pickup configuration and pre-drilled with four string-through-body holes (string ferrules sold separately), three bridge-mounting screw holes and bridge ground wire channel. Thin gloss-urethane finish lets the body resonate more freely for rich bass tone.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Routing: SS - No holes drilled for pickguard mounting
- Bridge Mount Design: 3-Screw Contemporary
- Four Pre-Drilled Holes for String Ferrules (for Strings-Through-Body Bridges)
- Neck Pocket: 4-Bolt Mount
- Fully shielded control cavities to block unwanted RF interference (conductive shielding paint)