Genuine U.S.-made Fender Precision Bass guitar alder body routed for a traditional split single-coil pickup and pre-drilled with four string-through-body holes (string ferrules sold separately), three bridge-mounting screw holes and bridge ground wire channel. Thin gloss-urethane finish lets the body resonate more freely for rich bass tone.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Routing: Split Single-Coil Precision Bass® - No holes drilled for pickguard
- Bridge Mount Design: 3-Screw Contemporary
- Four Pre-Drilled Holes for String Ferrules (for Strings-Through-Body Bridges)
- Neck Pocket: 4-Bolt Mount
- Fully shielded control cavities to block unwanted RF interference (conductive shielding paint)