The FiiO E1 is a headphone amplifier, specifically designed for use with Apple’s iPod and iPhone. It is the first headphone amplifier in the world with in-line remote control functions. The FiiO E1 has a built in high quality headphone amplifier IC manufactured by Texas Instruments.
The FiiO E1 uses the line out signal from the iPod/iPhone, so it provides better sound quality, and is able to drive high impedance or low sensitivity headphones.
With the in-line control function, you can easily control the playback of the iPod/iPhone from the E1 Amplifier. The FiiO E1 will bring you better sound quality and a more convenient playback experience.
- Designed for iPod/iPhone
- Improves the sound quality with the line out from the dock
- Build in high quality Texas Instruments’s headphone amplifier Intergrated Circuit
- High power output to drive high impedance or low sensitivity headphones or earphones
- Easy control of the playback of the iPod/iPhone while the player stays securely in your pocket
- Compatible with iPod Nano, iPod Video, iPod Touch, iPhone, all generations & all versions
- Easy & simple to use, plug and play
- Powered by the iPod/iPhone (no charging or battery needed)
- Traditional Apple white style, with a built-in clip, you can clip it onto anything
- Output Power: 100mW (16 ohms Loaded), 12mW (300 ohms Loaded)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 98dB (A weight)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 80KHz
- Suitable Headphone Impedance: 16 ohms ~ 300 ohms
- Power Supply: Use iPod/iPone power 3.3V
- Line control: 48mmx14mmx10.7mm
- AMP dock: 33.8mmx30.8mmx7.8mm
- Length: 800mm(Line Exposed)
- Weight: 20g