Be heard in even the loudest rock band with Fishman’s new Blackstack passive soundhole pickup. Now, that vintage sound of a double-stacked humbucking magnetic pickup is available in a modern, battery-free design. It features adjustable polepieces and a premium TA4 mini-XLR connector integrated into the housing allowing easy installation, removal and connection to the included cable or your own custom endpin mounting solution.
Blackstack Soundhole Pickup features:
• Double-stacked humbucking magnetic coil with cutting vintage sound
• Passive design for battery-free operation
• Adjustable pole pieces allow for perfect string balance adjustment and help to compensate for varying string heights between instruments
• Included 5 foot cable featuring premium TA4 mini-XLR connector to ¼” combination endpin jack / in-line connector for easy install and removal
• Use out-of-the-box with included cable or create your own custom endpin jack solution
Fits soundholes as small as 3-5/8” (92mm) diameter.
Premium TA4 mini-XLR connector for easy install with included cable.