Now you can add the power and sonic clarity of Fishmanﾒs onboard preamp systems to your guitar, without any visible modification. Engineered to be clean and clear, the onboard preamp features premium electronics with Volume, Tone and Phase controls. The unique Tone control ranges from natural undersaddle sound to the revered scooped-mid sound, just by moving a single slider.
The Fishman FT-2 Digital Tuner is an ideal companion for any acoustic instrument. The clip-on fully chromatic Fishman tuner quickly and accurately finds the note being played and indicates if you're in tune, sharp, or flat. The FT-2 tuner's adjustable clip sensor is easily secured to the instrument and ensures great results, even in noisy environments.The Fishman FT-2 tuner's bright, backlit LCD display is equipped with a meter-style pitch indicator with a large readout that turns from red to green when the note is in tune. Powered by a single coin battery, Fishman FT-2 clip-on digital tuner is lightweight and packed with value.
- Completely redesigned active, endpin mounted preamp
- Soundhole mounted rotary controls for Volume and Tone
- Unique Tone Control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass
- Integrated LED low battery indicator
- Features the world's best selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix
- Switchable voicing to accommodate all guitar body sizes
- Saddle slot width Narrow 3/32"
- Standard overall length of 2.65"
- Fits most guitars with string spacings of up to 2.5"
- Solderless connections
- Requires 9V battery (not included)
- Fully Chromatic
- Adjustable clip, Swivel mount for easy viewing
- Extra Bright LCD Lights green when in tune
- Meter style sharp or flat display
- Built in microphone