Completely redesigned from the ground up, the all-analog Platinum Stage universal instrument preamp delivers incredibly
accurate sonic detail for any acoustic instrument. A discrete, high-headroom Class-A preamp uses precision, high-speed
circuitry for the highest fidelity and low distortion. Classic Fishman tone centers with sweepable mid is combined with
a switchable guitar/bass EQ mode, making it more musical for bass instruments and more universal for recording and
The new Platinum Stage integrates critical performance features like adjustable volume boost and a balanced XLR D.I.
output housed in a beautiful, road-ready design.
With an included belt-clip, the Platinum Stage is perfect for mobile instrumentalists, such as mandolin and fiddle
players. It can also be powered via 48V phantom power, offering complete control over your sound without batteries.
- 17 Volt, high-headroom, discrete Class-A preamp
- 4-band tone control with sweep-mid & low frequency filter
- EQ mode tailors EQ for bass or most other instruments
- Phase control
- Volume boost switch with level control
- Balanced D.I. with pre/post EQ setting and auto-ground lift
- Belt-clip included
- TONE SHAPING: 4-band EQ with Sweepable Mid Adjustable Low-cut Filter
- FEEDBACK CONTROL: Phase Invert switch
- DIMENSIONS: 5.6” x 3.3” x 1.2” (143mm x 85mm x 30mm)
- POWER: 9 Volt battery (not incl.), 48V Phantom, Fishman 910-R AC adapter (opt.)
- 1/4” Instrument input
- 1/4” Amp output
- XLR Balanced D.I. output with
- Auto-Ground Lift