Fishman's Rare Earth acoustic guitar pickup allows acoustic guitarists to quickly and easily plug into an amplifier, PA system, or direct box with no modification to their instrument. Simply pop the pickup into the soundhole and you're ready to plug in! A volume control offers on-the-fly control via a convenient thumbwheel. This Rare Earth pickup is humbucking, offering discerning guitarists hum-free operation. Neodymium (a rare earth element, hence the name Rare Earth pickup) magnets provide excellent string-to-string balance, while the discrete circuitry keeps the Rare Earth's signal pure and clean.
The Fishman FT-2 Digital Tuner is an ideal companion for any acoustic instrument. The clip-on fully chromatic Fishman tuner quickly and accurately finds the note being played and indicates if you're in tune, sharp, or flat. The FT-2 tuner's adjustable clip sensor is easily secured to the instrument and ensures great results, even in noisy environments.The Fishman FT-2 tuner's bright, backlit LCD display is equipped with a meter-style pitch indicator with a large readout that turns from red to green when the note is in tune. Powered by a single coin battery, Fishman FT-2 clip-on digital tuner is lightweight and packed with value.
- Cutting-edge neodymium (a rare earth element) magnets
- Can be plugged into an instrument amplifier, sound reinforcement system, recording console or direct box
- Miniature battery mounts conveniently on the underside of the pickup (batteries included)
- Low current design of the preamp allows 300 hours use between battery changes
- Fits in soundholes as small as 3-5/8" diameter
- Pre-wired output jack can also be endpin mounted
- Active electronics for a pure, clean sound
- Excellent string-to-string balance
- Easy installation with no alteration - plug-and-play right out of the box
- Fully Chromatic
- Adjustable clip, Swivel mount for easy viewing
- Extra Bright LCD Lights green when in tune
- Meter style sharp or flat display
- Built in microphone