GK's RB Series bass amplifiers have been setting the standard for over two decades. Inside these compact, lightweight superstructures is the most advanced bass circuitry available. In 1972, Bob Gallien developed what he calls G.I.V.E. Technology (Gate Induced Valve Effect). This valve effect is integrated into the design of all RB Series heads and is part of what gives them their distinct sound. The RB Series heads deliver a warm, punchy tone with a fast transient response that not only sounds better, it feels better. GK's renowned voicing filters and intuitive four band active EQ make it simple to dial in a great sound. Every day thousands of players around the world in arenas, clubs and basements plug into GK heads because they love that sound.
Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II Features:
- 700 watts (4 ohms) plus 50 watthorn bi-amp system
- Active 4-band EQ
- Adjustable contour, presence& 4/5 string voicing
- Boost (valve effect)
- Separate tweeter & woofervolume controls
- Effects loop & tuner outwith mute
- XLR out with level, ground lift& pre/post switch
- Speakon & 1/4? outputs
- 19x3.5x8 (2 space)
- 22 lbs.